Benzoin Siam Almonds
- During fumigation, this resin spreads a balmy, slightly resinous scent of vanilla
- Its fragrance lasts very long in the room
- Has a relaxing, calming and opening effect
- Is ideal for pleasant incense in the evening
- For incensing on a coal or a sieve
Benzoin is the main ingredient of most incense sticks, incense powders, and incense candles due to its very pleasant smell. This resin creates a balmy, vanilla-like fragrance while burning which lingers in the room for a long time. It induces a relaxing, calming effect, and opens the heart and mind. It is commonly used in the evening.